Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stupid Birds

My car needed washing since Jason so kindly watered the grass next to my van. I love that he watered the grass - hate that there are spots ALL over my van. The kids and I were out and about trying to get my cell phone plan fixed.

Side note: Did you know that many companies have a deal with cell phone companies. Since I am a teacher, Verizon Wireless will give me 18% discout - why 18 and not 20 or 15, but who cares that is about $15 off my bill every month. I had to change the plan to my name and take them a pay stub to prove my servanthood to CCA. Did you also know that it takes over an hour and a half to get that changed and fixed????

We got some much needed milk since Drew blamed Jason for drinking all of his chaklate milk and bread. Then headed to the car wash to get the CHEAPEST soaking since there was a chance for rain the rest of the day. SIX BUCKS to rinse the car, but it is well worth me not having to get out the hose and junk and the kids making a HUGE mess. My time is worth $6 - I think...

On our way home turning the corner onto our road a FLOCK of birds made their mark. ARGHHHHH. Thus I have several white marks on the front of my car but not sprinkler marks!

1 comment:

amy said...

oh that stinks! i don't have bird poop on my car much, but they love to sit on the top of our swingset and drop the poo right onto the boys' swings! it drives me nuts! everytime we go out to play, i end up having to get lysol wipes to clean the poo before they can swing.

and.... we get money off our cell phone bill with sprint b/c of my employment with Citi. i can't remember the percentage, but it saves us about $27 per month, i think!