Thursday, June 7, 2007

One Week Down...

AND not enough to go! Summer is awesome where I get to be a stay-at-home mom for 3 months!!! I have loved getting up early to walk-shower-read before my "angels" wake up. Then my job becomes peacemaker. We haven't done too much, but the pool is ready for whenever it warms up (it can takes its time!) We have cleaned up and I have diligently tried to reorganize our office and books - which is far from being completed. Drew takes a 2 and a half hour nap so I get some alone time while Ally "rests" with her eyes open. Reminds me of a good friends little boy! (see Allie's blog)

She has discovered "stories" on my laptop and loves to read and push the arrows. Dolls are becoming a big hit with her also.

We (I) are trying to potty train Drew which is fairly confusing. He will go every time I put him on the potty - as long as I remember. But it seems as if he isn't getting the clue to go by himself. I think that I am potty training myself to go in every 40 minutes.

I had a mom that I was going to hang out with but she won't call me back and I am tired of leaving messages. Kind of think that is rude!

No comments: