Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Change is Healthy

So I changed the template - you can like it - you can not like it. I have had the last template for awhile and needed something different to look at. I wish I could get the picture at the top to change, but I think it came with the "look." If there is something that is terribly bad about it - let me know though.

We (as in me and Ally) went to the dentist today. She got out of bed this morning, threw opened her door and yelled - I get to go to the dentist today! Usually it is mommy where are you? Yeah that is the same excitement that I had about going to the dentist. Same old story - you need to floss. Is there anyone in the whole world that flosses every day?

Ally had a blast and loved it and is showing off her "clean" teeth. They are actually not that clean since they put a fluoride laxer that we can't brush off til bedtime. Who wouldn't like the dentist when they have flat screens with cartoons of your choice playing? Drew and Jason go on Thursday - we will see how that goes...

No comments: