Monday, July 23, 2007

Huhot and Potter!

Friday was a hectic day, but awesome! I ran the kids to my mom and dad's. She was going to babysit while we went on a date. They went to the fair with the people that moved into the farm house. Ally was so excited to play with Molly.

After getting back from a doctor appt, we cleaned the house, finished mowing the 4 rounds of yard from the night of storms, watered the flowers, checked the pool, got ready and went out with no deadlines and no worries. Jason appeased my crazy behavior to try new restaurants. We enjoyed Huhots, a Mongolian grill. It was soo good and even Jason liked it, but it wasn't on his top 5. You pick your meat - Jason tried duck???, then noodles, then veges (included potatoes) and put sauces on it. You take it to the grill and tadaa - you have a bowl of yummmmm!!!

He also took me to Harry Potter. We had watched 3 and 4 this week to remind us what had happened. He is so wonderful because we didn't get to all the movies that he wanted to go to. It was very good even though I had my eyes closed for most of the last 20 mintues. I think (know) that he is addicted now. I read all the spoilers for the last book that came out on Saturday so I won't get so scared - yes I am a chicken and proud of it! Jason picked the book up for me on the way home from Ames and he is reading 6 as I finish 7.

So if you are wondering why my blogs will be short this week (not counting today) - I am reading. I am almost 25% done now - so I will see you in a couple days.

No comments: