Monday, July 23, 2007

EIBC

I hadn't been back to camp since last summer and before that is had been longer than I wish to admit! It was hard to go there when John wasn't there anymore, but it looks great. Ben and Sarah showed us all the wonderful updates! We played a game of carpet ball and Jason kicked my pants. My excuse: Drew kept stealing my balls off my side.

After supper we went swimming in the fridged water - okay Ben and Jason took the kids swimming while Sarah and I sat on the side. Their pool is much cooler - in temp and size - than ours! Ally found the board and without fear ran off!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Drew had blue lips and shivering, but wanted to keep jumping in to Jason. Problem: he wanted to jump in in the deep end where Jason couldn't touch.

When Jason and Ben got out all the kids - okay girls took the towels and left them with the lovely pink ones to show off their toughness!

We played a little mini golf to wear out the kids before taking off. I am sure that the Berberich kids complain that they are bored sometimes, but who wouldn't want to live at a play that had a basketball courts, sand volleyball, tennis court, ping pong, air hockey, carpet ball, pool, dune buggies, paddle boats, fun bugs, canoes, archery, swimming, swing sets, mini golf and much more I am forgetting.

Anyone want to go??? Kids start when going into 1st grade and family weekend is Friday night to Sunday morning in July! We are going next summer!

No comments: