Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Surfing

Guess I should have waited 15 minutes before posting. You never know what is going to happen in the Willis household. After swimming at Grandma Rhonda's, we have gotten into surfing (with kickboards). Drew wanted to go outside and while I was supervising I decided to water the flowers. I should have known that I would need help or at least that is what Drew thought. He didn't get wet until he looked at the hose - duh?! So we took his shirt off.

He continued to "surf" with the shutter from the play house - notice how he got a little air in that jump. Then he got out the cute turtle from the porch and had him and the baby surf too. It was very cute and I am sure provided plenty of entertainment for the guys working on the house down the street.

Side note: why do construction guys freak out at the very end to get a job done. The house down the street is suppose to be finished ummmm tommorow. I think I counted 8 trucks, a track-hoe, hundreds of dump trucks (exaggerated).... You think someone should have shown up to work the first two weeks of July - the house didn't have a soul working then!

No comments: