Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Run-in with the Trampoline

This is not exactly 100% true but it makes Drew look a little better. The kids were playing Ariel and Flounder yesterday morning while I was cleaning. I am not sure what it looked like, I just know it involved jumping on the trampoline. I heard screaming and this is USUALLY a sign of sibling fighting. Ally came screaming in which usually means Drew took her toy, but she was yelling - Drew bonked me on the head. It sounded to me amongst the crying that Drew bit her which was a problem this week.

After consoling her and stomping out to the deck to get Drew's side of the story which involved a "I sorry mom." I asked what happened and he said - I bop her on the head jibberish jibberish jibberish. Ally calmed down to say they were playing and that they jumped into each other and by that time I noticed her eye swelling up. We got Bob the icepack out and sat on the deck for a couple minutes. She played the rest of the day fine and got up this morning to a more defined black-eye. Nope it is not make-up!

1 comment:

amy said...

my favorite part... jibberish jibberish jibberish!!

poor ally!