Monday, July 16, 2007

Nothing New

I wish I had something significant that happened, but we got nothing except for at least 1.5 inches of rain as of 5 pm and more on the way. Let's hope that the tornadoes stay away. The siren went off this afternoon and Ally asked if we had to do a fire drill. No it's a tornado and get your shoes on and head to the basement while I check it out - standing on the front porch deciding if I need to wake Drew in the middle of his nap - probably not the safest spot.

Funny Ally quote from Sunday - Jason was getting the kids' breakfast and looking in the freezer for the french toast. He couldn't find them and told Ally. A little frustrated Ally said - Daddy, I think that I am smarter than you. Jason told me that I am not the boss anymore after this comment. Assuming true - it also makes me 3rd smartest in the family and maybe 4th...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey- check out my blog for me will you? Ben put our family pic on my page for me and it is just HUGE! He does not know how to shrink it. Any suggestions?
Sarah