Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Couldn't Be Me?

We went to the Children's Museum today again - mainly because I didn't want to go outside in the hot humid afternoon. The kids have a lot of fun and after a while of playing, Drew says - another place with excitment. We were playing in the barnyard with several young children and I smelled poop. I was digusted that some mom wouldn't change her child.

As we continued through the museum, the smell followed. I assumed that it was in my nose and needed some time to get out. It followed me to my van and home into the garage. Finally it struck me - even though Drew pooped before we left - it is probably him.

I asked are you poopy? His usual response - No mommy I am Drew-Drew. Can I check your pants? NO - run - there is my culprit!

I feel so stupid for being the mom that wouldn't change her child's pants and for judging all the other moms there.

2 comments:

amy said...

HILARIOUS!!!! poor kid... walking around with a poop all day and his mama had no idea... sad!! :0)

Anonymous said...

ok its bad enough mom can't smell and does nothing about it but when you can that's just SAD!