Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thank You Sandy!!

Sandy came over Friday afternoon to show me some stuff from Creative Memories which I have vowed not to do. She had told me last summer that they were coming out with a digital way to scrapebook that I would probably love. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take on the task of documenting our lives though. One day after getting another email from her I looked into it and wow - it was cool. I hate the scissor/paper and all that stuff but this was doeable for me.

She came over and showed me the digital book her daughter made her for Christmas of the Bodin family. All I can say was wow - it was also fun reading about our friends that we don't get to see very often and pictures of their kids (and of course them!)

Her is my plug for the awesome and great Sandy - If you haven't seen the new Creative Memories stuff, take a look. I bought the memory manager which will help organzie my pictures and create a book or picfolio - which was my easy way of documenting the craziness of the Willis's. If you are in Iowa - call her and sit down with her - I promise you will be blessed in more than one way!

1 comment:

amy said...

i'm interested in seeing the final product. you'll have to let me know if you order a story book and what you think about it. i watched the story book training online, but they don't show you what the book looks like once it is printed.