Thursday, July 12, 2007

Found It - Mommy!!

As I was cleaning up and trying to finish up my Grandma Klaassen's birthday card (Happy Birthday Grandma!!!), Drew found his beloved binky. Being the frustrated mom, I let him have it for a little while. He gave it back to me without asking too - I figured there would be world war three trying to get it out of his hands. He actually knows where they are - top shelf in the candle closet. I am shocked he hasn't scaled the shelves to get them.

Dentist appointment - went well. He kept telling Jason to leave and go to his own "room." They didn't do much with him except count his teeth and make sure there were no cavities, no cleaning. Dr. Hart is very good with kids and went with Drew to get his prizes! Drew ran in the door yelling - Mommy I went to the dentist!

I think that both kids will go back willingly!! YIPPPEEEEE!!

1 comment:

amy said...

any reason the binkys are in the candle closet? why don't you trash them all... when you get around to having baby#3, i'll buy you some more!!