Tuesday, August 21, 2007

$11.92

As I write this I remember our good friend Jenn Milliken. I remember Jenn's air being out on their good car all summer, but she was afraid that it would cost too much to fix so she drove around without air.

We have not been driving the pick-up because the blower on the fan went out in March. It is butt hot here in the promise land. The air is so thick with humidity that it is hazy - look what you are moving into Allie L!!! Knowing that I needed to save miles on my van, I drive the truck to work, but I have refused since it doesn't have air. I am not quite like Jenn in her suffering with small children!

I finally talked Jason into getting it fixed when he started doing research on the internet about the problem. He found out that there is this small transitor or something that sometimes burns up and you can spot it and fix it. uHHHHH good luck finding it honey! After much searching he and Ally found it. It was "broken" so they went to the store to replace it for $11.92. Now the air works great. Why didn't we look into this back in March????

Hats off to you Jason!

No comments: