Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blue Earth and the Green Giant

The highlight of the trip was seeing the Jolly Green Giant on the way home. As children this meant less than an hour to Grandma's house! We would have a game to see who could see it first from the interstate! This is the headquarters for those great veges! I know that you are all jealous and would want to go. It is about 1 hour from the intersection of I-35 and I-90! You too can get a picture with the Jolly Green Giant! They even had a tourist shop where we signed the guest book. I think that counts for our vacation this year!

Drew, Ally and I are the speck at his feet.

A mini giant with my giant kids!

Jason shaking the elfs hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics bring back memories of a side trip we took to see the green giant when I was a little older than your kids. He hasn't changed much!

Anonymous said...

I said he hasn't changed much, but I do believe he got a new t-shirt.