Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How Fast Can Your Big Wheel GO?

The kids love to ride their bikes. Ally is getting good on her Dora bike and Drew is finally able to get that big wheel to move. The only problem is that Ally ALWAYS has to be in the front or WWIII starts.

Jason dug out our bikes on Sunday from the basement. We weren't sure if the tires would still hold air since we haven't rode them since probably before Ally - being pregnant or small baby doesn't work well with riding a bike. I wasn't sure if I would remember how to ride it. Jason was already making fun of me since I am a SLOW and wobbly rider back in the olden days.

We took off for a ride through the subdivision. Drew kept up on his silly big wheel. Those poor little legs were constantly pedaling as fast has he could. He was so cute driving down the rode. I wish I could have taken a picture, but I would have fallen off my bike. On Monday my behind was feeling the ride.

Point of this entry: I forgot to thank the lovely youth auction people for my great bike from almost 7 years ago that I love - it will never be for training for a triatholon and it isn't worth much, but the moments I get to spend with my family makes it priceless!

No comments: