Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Silly Girl

School has started for me which means I don't have as many stories or pictures for you. It is hot and I am ready for about 8 inches of snow!!! This year was the hardest to go back. I had such a fun and relaxing summer with the kids and I didn't want it to end. I am also not looking forward to SOME of my kids this year. I need to keep a good attitude and pray that they have grown up slightly over the summer. A majority were great but a few apples spoiled the bunch.

I am looking forward to 8th grade again. Algebra concepts are hit hard this year and that is my specialty. Does anyone want to retake 8th grade math this year???? Highlight of this week were ordering a much needed new book - yes late, but it has taken me 2 months to talk everyone into it!

So I leave you with some of Ally's funnies from the past week.
In parking lot at Culvers on way to Minnesota
A: Why are we stopping here?
B: To eat supper.
A: I thought we were going to heaven.
B: mmmmm not quite Grandma Lil went to heaven, we are going to her going away party
A: Can we go to heaven?
B: Yes but I would rather not today.


Conversation while at breakfast in Minnesota
A: I am going to marry Daddy?
B: Really? Why Daddy?
A: Because I love him (break for thinking) and I love weddings!


Stacey (babysitter this week) gave me this one from when they were playing on the swingset.
A: (in the middle of playing stops) Dear Jesus Thank you for letting Stacey come babysit. I love her. Dear Jesus Amen.

At least we have done a good job of portraying the thought that you can talk to God anywhere!!!

(The above picture is of the kids playing kitty. I don't know why they feed kitties with bottles, but they weren't fighting!)

No comments: