Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bubble Bath

I got a little carried away tonight with the soap. Usually when using the jet tub, I wash the kids and that soap becomes the bubbles. I was too lazy to go downstairs and get the kids' soap from my suitcase in the basement and didn't know that my mom had babysoap in the cupboard beside me. I used some body wash and said - KEEP YOUR EYES SHUT. Drew wasn't interested tonight in the bubbles and got out. I took him downstairs to get cajamas (aka PJs). When I came up, Ally was upset. What's wrong? - as I come around the corner to find her swallowed up in bubbles. HUMMM I guess I used too much soap.

Grandma was trying to calm her down and played with her while the bubbles calmed down.

There is always a tragedy when Daddy goes to Wisconsin. If the bubble incident is all I will be sooooo excited! They had a lot of fun swimming in the pool, doing chores, riding the fourwheeler and playing with all the "new" toys!

1 comment:

amy said...

HILARIOUS! I thought the top pic of Ally was cute until I clicked on it. then i saw the fear in her face & that she had been crying.... i would have been scared of all of those bubbles, too!