Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Start

Another start to another school year. I wish I didn't have to post this picture, but we must document the day. Someday I will embarass my kids by taking the picture with their bus driver while everyone waits and snickers on the bus. Much to our surprise, Drew was the one excited to go and Ally wanted to stay in bed! By the time we got to school, they both were running down the hall to their class. Their preschool teachers reported a good day by both (and they supposedly took naps!)

My 8th graders were happy to see me back and I am happy to be back in 8th grade. Quite surprising since many were happy to say good bye last spring! What I miss most is the air conditioning from STL!!!! It is hot in my room and full of humidity. I told the boys I was leaving a bottle of deodorant by the door. I also seem to get heat headaches that don't go away very easily. My voice is soar and I think I am getting a cold from temperature changes. Enough complaining - pray for a great year and that God will use me in mighty ways with these kiddos!

No comments: