Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Beta Killer

Our kids had a lot of freedom this weekend at the party. The rule - just don't let the dog out. They enjoyed playing with all of my aunt's toys which were some of our toys from Grandma Klaassen's house. I love dress up.

We tried to check on them periodically. Since my kids are so very old - I don't worry about them much - HA - they did walk the dog down the street by themselves. But Kaylee that is another story. She is dangerous! Jason walked into the house and found her and another little culprit (not my kids) trying to feed the fish. She loves the Dr. Suess's Fish out of Water book. Jason just laughed and Amy wasn't smiling.

The fish didn't die. He was still alive the next morning.

Side note: The boys (aka Dads) did take a turn "watching" the kids. This consisted of laying on a couch on another floor with their eyes closed. I was more effective outside at the party.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice looking blog! Love your update! You are so fancy!

Steph said...

Ha ha ha!! I am glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who feed the fish too much. Only in m y case, I didn't catch them until after the whole brand-new jar of fish food ended up in the tank (there's a nice picture of it on my blog). Hope you guys are keeping cool!!
Steph