Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Super Allie!


I forgot to send Nick my virtual roast for Allie's birthday but it was hard enough for me to keep all the surprises secret! I am not a very good secret keeper - Jason found out about his presents early because I told.

So thank you Allie (and Nick) that we were able to spend the evening celebrating your big day! You have always been a great friend that reminds me there is a different perspective! You are my favorite hypie friend that teaches me so much about organic food and growing things and babies and song writing! Maybe someday I will attempt one of them and have just some of your success. I know that you miss STL, but am very thankful that God brought you back to the promise land so we could be encouraged by you.

So as we grow old together may we share many fun exciting adventures!

And since he is so precious - Mboy and all his cheese!

No comments: