Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Worms

Is my princess really suppose to be playing with worms? I was working on changing the blog background last week - instead of cleaning when Ally came running in and said they caught a worm. Great. She asked me if I wanted to see it. Being as estatic as I could I muscled out a Sure with a smile. She brought her prize into the house.

Later I look out to see that they had made it a nice home in a bucket with dirt and water. The kids checked on their dear friend on Monday after being gone all weekend. Drew told me the worm pooped his pants - ummmm probably not Drew you guys killed it. No holes in the bucket.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a funny worm story. Grant loves looking for worms here too. Your girl is so cute! Yes, that was a Cubs cake for Sean. He is a big Cubs fan, I am a Cardinals fan, and I thought we had agreed the kids would be Diamondbacks fans, but he seems to be swaying Grant to the dark side.