Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crisbees

Back on the 4th my cousin Joe was playing crisbee with the kids. It is frisbee to everyone but my kids and they are refusing to change! We were playing today in the yard since it was so BEAUTIFUL out - I love low 80s in July. Ally was trying to play a game but she changed the rules every time we turned around. The changes of coarse helped her win.

Some of the odd rules
1. If you throw it up in the air you get a point.
2. If you touch it you get a point - BUT girls get 2 and boys only 1
3. If you catch it you get two points.

Then suddenly she would get 10 points for some odd reason. It changed so frequently that we never new. Jason was overly frustrated, but I was fine - she and I were on the same team.

Once again Drew is slightly a little bit more athletic. Ally can throw it but it takes a lot more concentration. Her throws usually start with a full circle and then hopes that she lets go at the right spot. Drew came within inches of my head but I was taking pictures and not paying attention.

No comments: