Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet Corn

Due to all the flooding the sweet corn crop is so far a little slim. There aren't any stands out yet which is starting to get really late. I have finally started noticing tassles out which is REALLY a late start. Typically they are about finished tassling for the year!

These pictures are over a month old but I this is my way of comparing my kids' growth each year! Here are the previous years' picts (2007 & 2006). Boy are they growing and so is their ability to eat straight rows on the corn! I had a lot of fun searching for my previous posts and noticed how much my kids have grown. Ally has "slimmed" out???? Drew had become a little boy and is also slimming out. Man what will they look like next year?

This isn't the best picture of Drew, but it did show that his brown eyes are still huge with long lashes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he looks much better with out the cowboy hat!!!!!