Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Exhibit

When I go out, I like to head out and get all my errands done at once. Which means that typically we are out for a very long time. We gathered all the returns from the basement and I set out last Tuesday to get it all done. We left at 10:00 and finished just after 1:45. I promised my well-behaved kids a trip to their favorite yellow arches and the children's museum after we were done. They were incredible!

To our surprise they added a new exhibit which could have been there for months for all I know! Dinosaurs. Like most young boys - Drew was facinated! I love this station probably more than Drew. I love to figure out what piece goes where. I am worse than the kids when others come. I DON'T WANT TO SHARE!

Here are the kids' footprints with respect to a dinosaur one. I thought Drew had big feet!

Hummmm they do look like twins. Ally still holds strong with a half inch lead in height but Drew has still overtaken her in weight with about 5-6 pounds! But the dinosaur is still quite a bit larger. I would never what to fight it!

No comments: