Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Stalkers

I must admit that I, Brenda, am a blog stalker. You have links - I check them! I love reading about you family or your funny situations. From Pastor Scott's blog I became intrigued about a love site called Francy Girl.

Well to make a long story short - we were at a wedding where Francy girl happened to be singing. Made me laugh that I feel I have learned so much about her but have never met her. I got enough courage to tell her I her blog stalker. It was fun because she admitted that she was also a blog stalker. During the coarse of the night I have added several new blog friends.

Are you bold enough to admit that you stalk some blogs?

4 comments:

amy said...

i am totally a stalker. most of the ones i stalk are your friends... Kristy & Drew (she is so funny & i totally identify with stories of her boys since they are about the same age as T&Q), Sheryl & Jack (only partially stalking since I actually met her at your house once...), Allison & Jared (I met him once, too. i had no idea she is preggo until i stalked the blog the other day. good thing i stalked since you didn't tell me you are going to be an aunt again!)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Brenda...I am SUCH a blog stalker!!! Mostly yours though, it is the best one out there because you have good links on your side, all of which are very entertaining....the sad thing is that I send other people to your blog to stalk...I have a whole clan of people stalking now.... Stephanie Zielke :)

Shadley said...

That is so funny! I am stalking you and I am really good friends with Francygirl, also known as Emily!!!

Anonymous said...

So every couple of months I drop in here to stalk your blog, so I suppose this is a good time to fess up ;) Sounds like things are going well for you guys! We think of you whenever we drive through Iowa City. Glad to know you you're still proud cyclones amongst all the black and yellow!