Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crafts


Ally and Drew love crafts - I am not so sure that I get real excited about crafts. I am usually working on something and they just come and get paper out of the printer and "create" something. Today the fun was with the glitter paint/glue and the ink pads. Please realize that both are washable and meant for small kids.

Ally put a lot of glitter on the paper. It is for Grandma Rhonda when we head to her house for the garage rising. It was definitely a mess. I think we need to buy some more now after this project.


Drew had fun with the washable and scented inkpads. He was a little upset that it didn't ALL come off until bath time.

Our office floor is usually covered with marker, stickers, pictures, coloring books etc.... Typically the office door is closed when company comes for this reason - and for my desk also!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

I thinking we are going swimming today... 7/21 probably not until 3:00ish... I don't have your phone number, but I do have your blog :)