Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tonsils Out Club!

I ran out of time to post an Ally update last night but our little princess is doing as well as could be expected! Much better than her daddy did! I am the water-patrol person. We take 5 second and 10 second drinks. I didn't take the camera to the hospital thinking that was cruel to my poor daughter. She did get a certificate for the "Tonsils Out Club!" Daddy was disappointed that he didn't get one when he got his out in December.

Drew spent the day at my parents and that is a whole other post when I get the pictures. I had to run to a meeting in the evening so Jason and Ally got to have some fun playing! They did playdough, swings, read Narnia and took a bath! Fun.

There were a total of 7 snowmen, but this was the best picture of Ally.

She is doing pretty good and is eating fairly normal just slow - Drew even beats her!

No comments: